Classroomscreen values your privacy:
- We never sell your personal information.
- We do not advertise on our Site and our App.
- We don’t collect Personal Data if you are not registered for an Account.
- We don’t share Personal Data with other users, except for the items listed in section 5.
- You own all the content you contribute or create on our App.
- You have the right to request and remove your personal information.
- It’s our goal to let you use our App to its full capability and at the same time protect and limit the use of Personal Data.
Our App without account
If you do not want to store any Personal Data on the servers of Classroomscreen we advise you to use our App without account. In this way we don’t collect Personal Data in any way.
If you register for an account
If you register for an Account, we will collect your first name and last name, email address and a password to create your profile on our App.
You may also register to our App using your existing social network (eg: Google and/or Microsoft) account. By logging in via a social network you grant us access to see some of your personal information, like your email address, the name you use on that account and a public URL to your profile picture.
Using a free account, we allow you to save some preferences, like your language, and other global settings. We also allow you to save additional Personal Data, such as lists of student names. This is all optional.
If you have a Pro account
A Pro account allows you to save almost everything in the App, such as screens you use, images you upload, drawings you create, text you enter in the Text Widget, etc. All these things might contain Personal Data depending on what you choose to enter.
If you are not registered for an account, we will not collect your uploaded content. For example the images you upload as background, the data in the Poll, the name lists or the content in the text boxes.
We do not require students to register for an account to use our App.
We do not collect data via the webcam or microphone. For example the webcam that can be used as background and the microphone for the sound level widget.
All data that you delete in our App is immediately marked as deleted, but some of this data is not immediately removed from our servers, in order to allow an 'undo delete'. The next time you startup the App, the deletes are processed and irreversible.
All your data is deleted immediately if upon deleting your account from Classroomscreen.
You can delete your account by sending an email to email@example.com or by using the 'Delete account' link in your account page in our app.
We use certain third-party service providers to help us provide, analyze and improve our services. This includes data storage, maintenance services, payment processing, web analytics and email communications.
The third parties we select may only have access to your information to support our services and have similar expectations regarding the care of privacy information.
Here is a list of service providers we currently uses:
- We use Google Analytics for analytics on our Site and our App.
- We use Firebase for securely storing and organizing data.
- We use ipStack to check your country of residence (required by the EU tax authority).
- We use One.com for website hosting.
- We use Netlify for app development.
- We use Google G Suite for email.
We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Data we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We protect your login information and the transmission of your data using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by logging off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your login and password private. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account through unauthorized password activity.
If you are based in the European Union or the European Economic Area you will have the following data subject rights in line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to withdraw consent for processing of personal information at any time .
- Right to be forgotten or to require deletion or blocking personal data which is incorrect or which has been processed illegally.
- Right to restrict or object to certain types of processing of personal information.
- Right to demand the rectification of erroneous or incomplete personal information.
- Right to obtain a copy of personal information in a structured machine-readable format and, on request, to transmit personal data to other data controllers.